I love this list of turkey crafts for kids! It’s just what I need to keep the kids happy and busy the week of Thanksgiving while I am cooking, baking, and cleaning.
From classic ideas using the toilet paper roll, to fun new turkey inspired crafts, you are sure to love this fun list!
Easy Turkey Crafts For Kids
Turkey crafts are an absolute must for celebrating Thanksgiving. Even as an adult, I want to trace my hand and color it to create that classic turkey hand print idea.
With this list, I can go back to my childhood and make super fun turkey crafts with the kids, and nobody will be the wiser!
I tend to keep basic craft supplies on hand, but for these, you may look toward things you have on hand that isn’t in your traditional craft basket.
Things like empty toilet paper rolls, styrofoam cups, egg cartons, and pinecones all are great features in this list of turkey crafts for kids.
Have fun exploring and creating with your kids to help celebrate Thanksgiving as a family.
- Coffee Filter and Clothespin Turkeys from Darcy & Brian
- Coffee Filter and Paper Cup Turkeys from Darcy & Brian
- Tissue Paper Turkey Suncatcher from Darcy & Brian
- Popsicle Stick Turkey from Darcy & Brian
- Thankful Turkey Bucket from Darcy & Brian
- Cute Turkey Handprint Treat Box from Darcy & Brian
- Turkey Pool Noodle Craft from Darcy & Brian
- Coffee Filter and Watercolor Turkey from Buggy and Buddy
- Quick And Easy Toilet Roll Turkey Craft from Happy Hooligans
- Thanksgiving Kids Craft: Gratitude Turkeys from Happiness Is Homemade
- Styrofoam Cup Turkey Craft For Kids from I Heart Crafty Things
- Egg Carton Turkey Craft For Thanksgiving from Red Ted Art
- Pinecone Turkey Craft For Kids from One Creative Mommy
- Fine Motor Turkey Craft For Thanksgiving from Buggy and Buddy
- Turkey Craft With Corn Husk Feathers from A Little Pinch Of Perfect
- Paper Plate Turkey Craft For Kids from A Little Pinch Of Perfect
- Doily Turkey Craft For Kids from I Heart Crafty Things
- Thanksgiving Turkey Puppet Craft from Mer Mag Blog
- Sock Turkey Doll – Free Pattern from Craft Passion
- Cork Turkey Place Card Holders from Everyday Dishes
- DIY Bottle Cap Turkey Napkin Rings from The Country Chic Cottage
- DIY Gratitude Turkey from Modern Parents Messy Kids
- Three Turkey Pins DIY from Bacon Time With The Hungry Hypo
- Veggie Dip in Turkey Cup from Cute Food For Kids
- Kids Thanksgiving Turkey Craft from Oh My! Creative
Turkey crafts are a must when it comes time to hang out with your kids during Thanksgiving break.
Enjoy the time connecting and even sharing about your own favorite turkey crafts from when you were a kid.
They may think it is silly, but one day, they too will cherish those memories.
More Thanksgiving Ideas:
- Thanksgiving Craft: Cute Turkey Treat Box
- Thanksgiving Printables for Kids
- 25 Creative Fall Pumpkin Decorations You Must Have
- Thanksgiving Dinner Menu Ideas
Did you make this project with your kids or students? We’d love to see it! Take a picture of it, then join our private Facebook group and show us in there.