Indoor Activities For Kids like the ones listed below are perfect for those rainy days of Spring and Summer! Kids get bored just sitting inside all day long, so having some great crafts on hand to keep them entertained is a must.
This list includes tons of simple and fun ideas from our favorite bloggers and a handful of our own favorite options!
25 Indoor Activities For Kids On Rainy Days
This post contains affiliate links.
If you don’t have your craft supplies updated, I highly recommend grabbing a tote and filling it up with some must have craft supplies. I especially like having stuff on hand for these indoor activities for kids. Things like construction paper, felt, craft foam, googly eyes, hot glue and glue gun, markers, glitter, pom poms, pipe cleaners, and washi tape are all things I have on hand at all times!
- Dollar Tree Alien Craft from You Brew My Tea
- Rainbow Paper Weaving Craft from You Brew My Tea
- Make Your Own Celery Rose Stamp from You Brew My Tea
- Handprint Cheetah Craft For Kids from Fun Handprint Art
- Unicorn Fine Motor Craft from Fun Handprint Art
- Duct Tape Pen Holder from Family Fun Journal
- Craft Stick Flower Pots from Typically Simple
- Duct Tape Pen Pouches from Typically Simple
- Velcro Dot Craft Sticks from Powerful Mothering
- Itsy Bitsy Spider Handprint Craft from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Make A Sunflower Craft Using Noodles from Crafty Morning
- Celery Stamping Rainbow Fish Craft from Crafty Morning
- Apple Pie Spice Playdough from Midwest Modern Momma
- Stitched Handprint Art from This Girl’s Life
- DIY Hand Painted Rock Garden Markers from A Cultivated Nest
- Decoupage Soccer Frame from Gym Craft Laundry
- Rainy Day Finding Dory Craft from Gym Craft Laundry
- Colored Pasta & Clay Craft from Artsy Momma
- How To Make Dinosaur Feet from Spaceships & Laser Beams
- 3D Paper Star Craft from Daily DIY Life
- Handprint Chicken Paper Plate Craft from Darcy & Brian
- How To Make A Seashell Bird Feeder from Darcy & Brian
- How To Make Soda Bottle Blossoms from Darcy & Brian
- Bouncing Playdough Recipe from Darcy & Brian
- Fun DIY Kaleidoscope Kids Craft from Darcy & Brian
As you can see, we love crafting with the kids. There are tons of great indoor activities in this list for kids to do.
Whether you have just a few minutes for a simple craft, or a few hours to create multiple fun ideas, this list has something for everyone. Your children will love that you have spent extra time with them, and you’ll love how easily these craft ideas come together as a fun way to spend an afternoon with your family!
More Craft Ideas:
Get weekly sanity saving parenting tips, recipes, and kids activities.