Indoor Activities For Kids like the ones listed below are perfect for those rainy days of Spring and Summer!
Kids get bored just sitting inside all day long, so having some great crafts on hand to keep them entertained is a must.
This list includes tons of simple and fun ideas from our favorite bloggers and a handful of our own favorite options!
These projects are great for a variety of ages. If you have littler ones, you may want to check out our list of 21 Indoor Activities to Occupy Your Busy Toddler.
This post contains affiliate links. We earn a commission on qualifying purchases.
31 Indoor Activities For Kids On Rainy Days
If you don't have your craft supplies updated, I highly recommend grabbing a tote and filling it up with some must have craft supplies.
I especially like having stuff on hand for these indoor activities for kids. Things like construction paper, felt, craft foam, googly eyes, hot glue and glue gun, markers, glitter, pom poms, pipe cleaners, and washi tape are all things I have on hand at all times!
- DIY Frozen Snowflake Sensory Bottle
- Make Galaxy Oobleck
- Fairy Wand Craft
- Unicorn Paper Bag Puppet Craft
- Wonder Woman Paper Bag Puppet Craft
- DIY Ocean Animals Pop Up Book for Kids
- Handprint Chicken Paper Plate Craft
- How To Make A Seashell Bird Feeder
- How To Make Soda Bottle Blossoms
- Bouncing Playdough Recipe
- Fun DIY Kaleidoscope Kids Craft
- Liquid Chalk Marker Window Drawing Activity
- Dollar Tree Alien Craft from You Brew My Tea
- Rainbow Paper Weaving Craft from You Brew My Tea
- Make Your Own Celery Rose Stamp from You Brew My Tea
- Handprint Cheetah Craft For Kids from Fun Handprint Art
- Unicorn Fine Motor Craft from Fun Handprint Art
- Duct Tape Pen Holder from Family Fun Journal
- Craft Stick Flower Pots from Typically Simple
- Duct Tape Pen Pouches from Typically Simple
- Velcro Dot Craft Sticks from Powerful Mothering
- Itsy Bitsy Spider Handprint Craft from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Make A Sunflower Craft Using Noodles from Crafty Morning
- Celery Stamping Rainbow Fish Craft from Crafty Morning
- Apple Pie Spice Playdough from Midwest Modern Momma
- Stitched Handprint Art from This Girl's Life
- DIY Hand Painted Rock Garden Markers from A Cultivated Nest
- Decoupage Soccer Frame from Gym Craft Laundry
- Rainy Day Finding Dory Craft from Gym Craft Laundry
- Colored Pasta & Clay Craft from Artsy Momma
- How To Make Dinosaur Feet from Spaceships & Laser Beams
- 3D Paper Star Craft from Daily DIY Life
As you can see, we love crafting with the kids. There are tons of great indoor activities in this list for kids to do.
Whether you have just a few minutes for a simple craft, or a few hours to create multiple fun ideas, this list has something for everyone.
Your children will love that you have spent extra time with them, and you'll love how easily these craft ideas come together as a fun way to spend an afternoon with your family!
More Craft Ideas:
- 60 Gift Ideas For Kids Who Love Crafts
- 15 Disney Themed Kids Craft Ideas
- 20 Spring Craft ideas For Kids
Get weekly sanity saving parenting tips, recipes, and kids activities.