Looking for Christmas morning breakfast ideas? These pancake recipes are simple, outrageously delicious and don't require complicated cooking skills or appliances.
If you have a stove, a griddle and a spatula, you can make these holiday-inspired pancakes!
You'll find all the flavors of the season here: cranberries, pears, gingerbread, eggnog, peppermint, pumpkin, pistachios, cinnamon, apples, and even S'mores!
What goes well with pancakes? Well, you'll find tasty syrups to top your stack of cakes with as well as garnishes of fruits and nuts.
Dazzle your family and friends this season with these mouth-watering pancake recipes that are perfect for Christmas!
More Christmas Ideas:
- Tips for Holiday Baking in Batches
- How to Pick Christmas Baking Recipes
- How to Choose a Christmas Tree
- Things to Get for Christmas Early
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages and Activities
- Disney Right Left Gift Exchange Game
Get weekly sanity saving parenting tips, recipes, and kids activities.