The best way to ring in the New Year is with good friends and good food. We don't typically eat dinner since we'd rather enjoy a variety of New Year's Eve party appetizers. It's easier to feast on finger foods while playing board games, talking, and counting down to midnight. Basically, we've turned New Year's Eve into another excuse for a game night with friends.
The party food staples of crackers, cheese, sausage, shrimp, chips, and salsa almost always are in attendance. But when snacking must sustain everyone throughout the night, we need to create a smorgasbord of appetizers. Like a finger food buffet!
All this talk is making me hungry. Let's take a look at these mouthwatering New Year's Eve appetizers, shall we?
25 New Year's Eve Party Appetizers
- Cocktail Wienies
- Bacon Cheeseburger Cups
- Hard Cider Queso Dip
- Super Easy Taco Dip Recipe
- Spinach Mushroom Pizza Bites – Dinner Mom
- Buffalo Chicken Rangoons – Cooking With Curls
- Sweet and Spicy Snack Mix – Hello Little Home
- Ham and Dill Pickle Wraps – Kalyn's Kitchen
- Roasted Red Pepper Tartine – Lavende and Lemonade
- Hoisin Glazed Turkey Meatballs – Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites With Blue Cheese – Hello Little Home
- Caprese Salad Skewers – Hello Little Home
- Roasted Cranberry and Goat Cheese Flatbreads – Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Chicken Parmesan Pull Apart Bread – Dixie Chik Cooks
- BLT Appetizer Cups – Wonder Mom Wannabe
- Cheese and Bacon Gougeres – Living Sweet Moments
- Fresh and Easy Bruschetta – Organized 31
- Ham and Spinach Pinwheel – Recipes Just 4 U
- Pizza Ring – Typically Simple
- Ultimate Party Crab Bites – A Beautiful Bite
- Marinated Cheese Appetizer – Rose Bakes
- Seasoned Pretzels – Sally's Baking Addiction
- Bacon Popcorn – Call Her Happy
- Mini Spinach Bread Bowls – Spaceships and Laserbeams
- And for dessert…. New Year's Eve Cake Balls – The Simple Parent
What are your favorite New Year's Eve party appetizers? And don't forget about New Year's Eve party drinks!
Get weekly sanity saving parenting tips, recipes, and kids activities.