When we have parties we like snacky food we can graze on throughout the night. I'm a big fan of dips when it comes to grazing, especially easy to make ones. Ones I can pretty much make on the fly like this taco dip recipe I found on Pinterest.
It was so good I barely got a picture of it before it was all gone!
So as I mentioned before, I found this recipe on Pinterest and made it for our New Year's Eve party. It's A Little North of Crazy's Nacho Dip Recipe. I tend to think of melted cheese as part of nachos so I think of this as more like a taco dip.
Super Easy Taco Dip Recipe
This post contains affiliate links
- 1 package of cream cheese (8oz), softened
- 1 cup of sour cream
- ½ tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 jar of salsa (I used black bean corn salsa)
- 1 ½ c of shredded cheese (I used a nacho/Mexican blend)
- Mix the softened cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning together. Spread this mixture over the bottom of a 13×9 glass baking dish.
- Pour salsa over the cream cheese layer. I used a spatula to spread everything evenly.
- Add shredded cheese to the top.
- Chill or serve with chips and pretzels. Voila! Done. Easy and yummy!
If you make this super easy taco dip recipe, I guarantee your guests will eat it faster than you can fill the chip bowls. It's incredibly good and always a hit when we make it!
More easy recipes you may like:
Get weekly sanity saving parenting tips, recipes, and kids activities.