A party isn’t complete without refreshments! These New Year’s Eve party drinks will give you fun recipes to mix up for the evening.
I almost always have a glass of champagne at midnight though a festive cocktail is fun to serve.
Our New Year’s Eve parties are generally family friendly, which is why we looked for both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink recipes to share with you.
Now that you have the drinks covered, don’t forget the snacks! Try serving these taco cups, lip smacking snack mix, and these other New Year’s Eve party appetizers.
15 New Year’s Eve Party Drinks
- Cotton Candy Non Alcoholic Cocktail (non-alcoholic recipe, but you can easily swap the ginger ale for champagne if you want!)
- Cranberry Orange Non Alcoholic Cocktail
- Sparkling Pineapple Non Alcoholic Cocktail
- Pomegranate Lemon Mocktail
- Strawberry Lime Spritzer
- Sparkling Apple Cider
- Blushing Bride Non Alcoholic Punch
- Feather Pixels – Sour Apple Mint Cocktail
- Feather Pixels – Mint Cheer Holiday Cocktail
- Simplee Thrifty – Red Sugar Surprise
- Frugal Mom Eh – Cranberry Spritzer
- Self Proclaimed Foodie – Lapostolle Champagne Cocktail
- Simmsworks Family – Spiced Citrus Sangria
- The Homespun Hydrangea – Snow Covered Cherries Mocktail
- A Worthy Read – The Blitzen
- By Dawn Nicole – Snickerdoodle Martinis
- Keep it Simple Sweetie Blog – Frost Bitten Mint White Cocoa
- Oh So Delicioso – Mock Champagne
- The Artful Desperado – Bourbon Rosemary Fizz
- Announcing It – Blue Sparkling Star Cocktails
- 5 Minutes For Mom – Gingerbread Kahlua Martini