A party isn't complete without refreshments! These New Year's Eve party drinks will give you fun recipes to mix up for the evening.
I almost always have a glass of champagne at midnight though a festive cocktail is fun to serve.
Our New Year's Eve parties are generally family friendly, which is why we looked for both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink recipes to share with you.
15 New Year's Eve Party Drinks
- Cotton Candy Non Alcoholic Cocktail (non-alcoholic recipe, but you can easily swap the ginger ale for champagne if you want!)
- Cranberry Orange Non Alcoholic Cocktail
- Sparkling Pineapple Non Alcoholic Cocktail
- Pomegranate Lemon Mocktail
- Strawberry Lime Spritzer
- Sparkling Apple Cider
- Blushing Bride Non Alcoholic Punch
- Feather Pixels – Sour Apple Mint Cocktail
- Feather Pixels – Mint Cheer Holiday Cocktail
- Simplee Thrifty – Red Sugar Surprise
- Frugal Mom Eh – Cranberry Spritzer
- Self Proclaimed Foodie – Lapostolle Champagne Cocktail
- Simmsworks Family – Spiced Citrus Sangria
- The Homespun Hydrangea – Snow Covered Cherries Mocktail
- A Worthy Read – The Blitzen
- By Dawn Nicole – Snickerdoodle Martinis
- Keep it Simple Sweetie Blog – Frost Bitten Mint White Cocoa
- Oh So Delicioso – Mock Champagne
- The Artful Desperado – Bourbon Rosemary Fizz
- Announcing It – Blue Sparkling Star Cocktails
- 5 Minutes For Mom – Gingerbread Kahlua Martini
Get weekly sanity saving parenting tips, recipes, and kids activities.