Brighten up the day with these fun spring crafts for kids. Not only are they adorable, they are easy for little hands to make.
The best part is keeping them busy while encouraging their creativity.
If you are a homeschooling parent, you might even be able to work these easily into a teaching moment.
These spring craft ideas are perfect for children to do at home or for art center time at school. What's not to love about that?
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and a participant in other affiliate programs, we earn a commission on qualifying purchases.
Top 30 Kids Crafts for Spring
I love that a lot of these spring crafts are so easy to make with items you already have on hand.
Many of these crafts just take a bit of imagination alongside the simple supplies.
Make a day of it and create some fun crafts that your kids will enjoy. This list of kids crafts for spring has a lot of great items for the younger toddler and preschool crowd, but also some fun items for your grade school aged kids to enjoy.
- Coffee Filter Rainbow Craft from Darcy & Brian
- Coffee Filter Butterfly from Darcy & Brian
- Frog Paper Bag Puppet from Darcy & Brian
- Popsicle Stick Rainbow Craft from Darcy & Brian
- Dr. Seuss Truffula Trees Fork Painting from Darcy & Brian
- Bottle Blossom Painting Craft from Darcy & Brian
- Hand Print Chicken Paper Plate Craft from Darcy & Brian
- Hatching Chick Paper Plate Craft from Darcy & Brian
- Tissue Paper Earth from Darcy & Brian
- Shamrock Shaker from Darcy & Brian
- DIY Kaleidoscope Craft from Darcy & Brian
- 3D Painted Doily Flowers from Crafty Morning
- Popsicle Stick Flower from Raising Little Super Heroes
- Bubble Wrap Sheep Craft from Mess For Less
- Felt Flower Craft from Living Life And Learning
- Painted Coffee Filter Flower Craft from Mom Is Forever
- Spring Chicks Egg Carton Craft from Typically Simple
- Pop Up Puppets Spring Craft from In The Playroom
- Handprint Caterpillar Craft from Fun Handprint Art Blog
- Neon Beaded Butterfly Craft For Kids from Crafty Morning
- Paper Plate Rainbow Craft with Tissue Paper from Happy Hooligans
- Butterfly Washi Tape Craft from Artsy Momma
- Handprint Dragonfly Craft from Raising Little Super Heroes
- Handprint Lily from Thrifty Fun
- Birds Nest Craft For Kids from Mess For Less
- Flower Art Project with Tissue Paper from Handmade Kids Art
- Pressed Flowers & Leaves from 5 Minutes For Mom
- Paint Sample Flower Craft from In The Playroom
- Kid Painted Flower Pots from Happy Brown House
- Thumbprint Bugs Craft for Toddlers from Toot's Mom is Tired
- Fluttering Paper Butterfly Craft from Fireflies and Mudpies
- Watercolor Rose Resist Art from Rhythms of Play
Do your kids love making Spring crafts like these, but you worry about the mess they will make?
Don't hesitate to grab old t-shirts to cover their clothing and put down newspaper or butcher paper beneath them to protect your tables and floor.
It makes cleanup a lot easier and lets your kids continue expressing their creativity easily.
I love getting the kids involved in artistic things. I want them to feel confident about their abilities, and starting early with some simple crafts like these is a great way to make that happen.
Spring craft projects are a great way to get them excited during a boring long week out of school.
More kids crafts and activities you may enjoy:
- 25 Rainy Day Activities for Kids
- 20 Superhero Activities for Kids
- Melting Rainbow Science Experiment for Preschoolers
- How to Make Galaxy Oobleck
- Unicorn Paper Bag Puppet Craft
- Viscosity Art STEAM Activity
- 5 Board Games for Stir Crazy Kids
Get weekly sanity saving parenting tips, recipes, and kids activities.