Brighten up the day with these fun spring crafts for kids. Not only are they adorable, they are easy for little hands to make.
The best part is keeping them busy while encouraging their creativity.
If you are a homeschooling parent, you might even be able to work these easily into a teaching moment.
These spring craft ideas are perfect for children to do at home or for art center time at school. What’s not to love about that?
For more spring learning activities, check out our Butterfly Life Cycle Printable Activity and Rainbow Writing Bag Activity.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and a participant in other affiliate programs, we earn a commission on qualifying purchases.
Top 30 Kids Crafts for Spring
I love that a lot of these spring crafts are so easy to make with items you already have on hand.
I like to keep things like washable paints, glue, craft sticks, construction paper and similar on hand already.
Many of these crafts just take a bit of imagination alongside the simple supplies.
Make a day of it and create some fun crafts that your kids will enjoy. This list of kids crafts for spring has a lot of great items for the younger toddler and preschool crowd, but also some fun items for your grade school aged kids to enjoy.
Since Spring is full of bright and fun colors, it’s a great time to really encourage your kids in learning colors, flower names, and of course, little things about how plants grow.
- Coffee Filter Rainbow Craft from Darcy & Brian
- Coffee Filter Butterfly from Darcy & Brian
- Frog Paper Bag Puppet from Darcy & Brian
- Popsicle Stick Rainbow Craft from Darcy & Brian
- Dr. Seuss Truffula Trees Fork Painting from Darcy & Brian
- Bottle Blossom Painting Craft from Darcy & Brian
- Hand Print Chicken Paper Plate Craft from Darcy & Brian
- Hatching Chick Paper Plate Craft from Darcy & Brian
- Tissue Paper Earth from Darcy & Brian
- Shamrock Shaker from Darcy & Brian
- DIY Kaleidoscope Craft from Darcy & Brian
- 3D Painted Doily Flowers from Crafty Morning
- Popsicle Stick Flower from Raising Little Super Heroes
- Bubble Wrap Sheep Craft from Mess For Less
- Felt Flower Craft from Living Life And Learning
- Painted Coffee Filter Flower Craft from Mom Is Forever
- Spring Chicks Egg Carton Craft from Typically Simple
- Pop Up Puppets Spring Craft from In The Playroom
- Handprint Caterpillar Craft from Fun Handprint Art Blog
- Neon Beaded Butterfly Craft For Kids from Crafty Morning
- Paper Plate Rainbow Craft with Tissue Paper from Happy Hooligans
- Butterfly Washi Tape Craft from Artsy Momma
- Handprint Dragonfly Craft from Raising Little Super Heroes
- Handprint Lily from Thrifty Fun
- Birds Nest Craft For Kids from Mess For Less
- Flower Art Project with Tissue Paper from Handmade Kids Art
- Pressed Flowers & Leaves from 5 Minutes For Mom
- Paint Sample Flower Craft from In The Playroom
- Kid Painted Flower Pots from Happy Brown House
- Thumbprint Bugs Craft for Toddlers from Toot’s Mom is Tired
- Fluttering Paper Butterfly Craft from Fireflies and Mudpies
- Watercolor Rose Resist Art from Rhythms of Play
Do your kids love making Spring crafts like these, but you worry about the mess they will make?
RELATED: 4 Tips to Have a Blast Crafting With Kids With Minimal Mess
Don’t hesitate to grab old t-shirts to cover their clothing and put down newspaper or butcher paper beneath them to protect your tables and floor.
It makes cleanup a lot easier and lets your kids continue expressing their creativity easily.
I love getting the kids involved in artistic things. I want them to feel confident about their abilities, and starting early with some simple crafts like these is a great way to make that happen.
Spring craft projects are a great way to get them excited during a boring long week out of school.
It’s also a great way to have a fun outside project for them to work on while you plant flowers, get a bit of sun, or just sip some homemade lemonade and spend quality time with your kids.
Inspire Me Monday #119
Friday 12th of May 2017
[…] ~ 20 Spring Crafts For Kids ~ Looking for some great spring craft ideas for kids, this list is a great spot to start. There are […]
Monday 20th of February 2017
There are some fun looking projects, thanks for sharing this list! #HomeMattersParty
Monday 20th of February 2017
Thanks, Emily! I can't help but start thinking about spring now. :)
Friday 17th of February 2017
Thank you for sharing. Posting this link on my facebook page. Naush
Saturday 18th of February 2017
Thank you, Naush!