Post contains affiliate links.
This Disney's Frozen Theme Paper Roll Bracelet Craft is the ideal fun project for the little girls who are obsessed with their favorite new sister princesses. You can't escape the love of Frozen, and this Frozen theme craft is perfect for adding to their dress up clothes, or simply adding to a Frozen theme birthday party this year. Kid friendly, inexpensive and fun make this simple kids craft a perfect choice for anyone to complete.
Disney's Frozen Theme Paper Roll Bracelet Craft
I love that this Frozen Theme paper roll bracelet craft is so inexpensive. You get to upcycle a toilet paper or paper towel roll, use some inexpensive tissue paper and a few rhinestones. All of the supplies you need are either already in your home or easy to pick up at the local dollar store. If you are planning to do this for a little girls Frozen theme birthday party, you can set up simple little craft buckets that include supplies for everyone to create two bracelet cuffs. Add rhinestone stickers to the middle of the table for them to pick and choose from creating a unique bracelet all their own.
- Paper Towel or Toilet Paper Roll
- White Glue (Elmer's or similar)
- White Paint
- Flat Paintbrush (you want this to be stiff – as shown)
- Glitter Glue (silver, blue, white fit the theme but you can use any)
- Turquoise or Blue Tissue Paper
- Rhinestone Gems in various colors (focus on blue, white, silver)
- Tape (optional)
Before you get started making your Frozen theme bracelet cuff craft, you want to set up your supplies in one easy to use place. A kitchen table with paper or a disposable tablecloth is great so the glitter glue, glue and bits of paper won't be a mess to clean up. It's much easier when you can just gather the whole paper and crumple to throw away afterward. Grab your supplies, your kids and get setup to make beautiful and fun crafts together.
1. Cut the paper roll into the size and shape of a bracelet
2. Paint the bracelet white if it is a dark color. Let dry completely.You can lay the bracelets out flat and secure them with tape if you prefer.
3. Brush white glue on the bracelets and add bits of torn tissue paper until covered. Add a thin layer of white glue over the tissue paper with the paint brush. Let dry completely.
3. Using the flat paintbrush dip into the white paint and gently press it onto the bracelet into the shape of snowflakes. Let dry.
5. Use white glue to attach rhinestone gems.
This Frozen theme bracelet cuff is ideal for adding to a dress up box. The best part of this is if they get torn from use, it is so simple to make more! If your kids are excited about Frozen still (mine are!), this is a great craft they will love. You can also use your imagination and let them create more bracelet cuffs with different colors, rhinestones and embellishments to add to any of their dress up ideas. Not just for princess dress up! This bracelet cuff craft idea is ideal for use in a super hero costume, animal costumes or any fun dress up idea that could use a bracelet.
Don't miss out on our other Disney and Frozen related posts!
- Disney's Frozen Printable Activities
- The Pirate Fairy Printable Activities
- 15 Disney Themed Kids Crafts Ideas
- Princess Christmas Wish List Printable
Get weekly sanity saving parenting tips, recipes, and kids activities.