These Easy Easter Crafts For Kids are just what you need for creating an afternoon of fun to celebrate Easter with your children.
This season has so many great ways to craft, and this list includes some from our favorite bloggers!
Grab your craft supplies and get started on these ultimate Easter Crafts For Kids. Don't miss these free Easter printables for even more fun activities.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and a participant in other affiliate programs, we earn a commission on qualifying purchases.
20+ Easy Easter Crafts For Kids
We keep craft supplies on hand, but I recommend picking up some pastel construction paper, glue, tissue paper, paints, paint brushes, plastic Easter eggs, and stickers to get started on your own easy Easter crafts for kids.
- Coffee Filter Easter Eggs
- No Sew Felt Easter Eggs
- Bunny Suncatcher
- Tissue Paper Easter Egg Suncatcher
- Hatching Chick Paper Plate Craft
- Handprint Chicken Paper Plate Craft
- Easter Egg Tree from Real Mom Life
- Hatching Puffy Paint Chicks from Crafty Morning
- Bunny Rabbit Handprint Craft For Kids from Crafty Morning
- Easy Easter Egg Garland from The Real Thing With The Coake Family
- Easter Bunny Paper Cup Puppet from Powerful Mothering
- Easter Treat Holders from Cardboard Tubes from Powerful Mothering
- DIY Easter Egg Button Craft from A Cultivated Nest
- Cute & Colorful DIY Easter Bunny Crayons from A Cultivated Nest
- Paper Plate Footprint Bunny from Fun Handprint Art Blog
- Baking Soda Easter Eggs from Mess For Less
- Bird's Nest Craft For Kids from Mess For Less
- Easter Egg Letter Matching Printable from Mom Inspired
- Easter Egg Sensory Bin from Life Over C's
- Yarn Wrapped Easter Eggs from Fiber Artsy & Craftsy
- Woven Easter Egg Placemats from Parenting Chaos
- Playdough Made with Peeps from Parenting Chaos
- Easter Banner from This Girl's Life
Whether you are looking for something fun to do with your kids on Easter, or a few craft ideas to keep them busy on the weekends until then, this list is a great place to start.
With just a few simple supplies, you can have Easter Crafts for kids that everyone will love!