Pumpkin decorations are the perfect fall decor because they work well for Halloween and Thanksgiving.
Think outside the traditional Jack-O-Lantern with these fun and creative pumpkin crafts!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Every year, we go to the pumpkin patch with the kids. Sometimes we carve them and sometimes we paint them.
The kids enjoyed the painting project, but it didn’t go as smooth as planned. Due to the frosty weather, the paint started peeling off the next day.
25 Creative Fall Pumpkin Decorations
- The Country Chic Cottage – Washi Tape Pumpkins
- Simplistically Living – Fall Glitter Pumpkins
- Crafts by Amanda – 3D Paper Pumpkin
- Enchanted Homeschooling Mom – Yarn Pumpkins
- 365 Days of Crafts – DIY Styrofoam Pumpkins
- It’s Always Autumn – Easy Patterned Paper Pumpkins
- That’s What Che Said – Wine Cork Pumpkin Decor
- I Heart Naptime – DIY Pumpkin Canvas Art with Buttons
- Uncommon Designs Online – DIY Mod Podge Botanical Pumpkins
- Crafting in the Rain – Glitter Sequin Pumpkins
- Craftaholics Anonymous – Easy Fall Craft: Pumpkins Arrow Sign
- Over the Big Moon – DIY Wooden Crate Pumpkins
- 17 Apart – Golden Doily Pumpkins
- A Girl and a Glue Gun – Square Pumpkins
- Yellow Bliss Road – Canning Jar Ring Pumpkin
- Delineate Your Dwelling – Bean Pumpkin
- Made to Be a Momma – Pumpkin Framed Art
- A Pumpkin and a Princess – DIY Pumpkin Candles
- Dream a Little Bigger – Mosaic Terra Cotta Pumpkins for Fall
- Craftaholics Anonymous – Framed Pumpkin Halloween Decor
- Frugal Mom Eh – Pumpkin Apple Stamps
- Over the Big Moon – DIY Pumpkin Serving Tray
- Crafts by Amanda – Glitter Drip Pumpkin
- About Family Crafts – Decoupage Pumpkin Sun Catcher
- As the Bunny Hops – Jack Skellington Pumpkin
We hope you are inspired by these cool pumpkin decorations to create your own amazing fall decor.
Pick one of these projects and make it a family activity! The kids will love it.