I love finding fun Valentine’s Day recipes to create for the kids, and secretly for myself. This year I think I am going to feature some fun and colorful fruity homemade lemonade recipes. I have one fun lemonade recipe here on the blog that I love, but I think I want to pick a few other ones to serve around Valentine’s Day because they look and taste great!
15 Valentine’s Day Recipes For Homemade Lemonade
This post may contain affiliate links.
I’m all about celebrating holidays with the kids. Even if our budget is tight, you can do so many fun things to make these little holidays great memories when they grow up. It’s not all about buying gifts, but experiences. For me, that means getting them in the kitchen to help me make our favorite Valentine’s Day recipes like some fresh homemade lemonade!
- Dazzleberry Lemonade from Darcy & Brian
- Watermelon Lemonade from Almost Supermom
- Fresh Strawberry Lemonade from Spaceships & Laserbeams
- Easy Fruity Pink Lemonade from Flour On My Face
- Pineapple Lemonade from A Virtuous Woman
- Blueberry Honey Lemonade from Real Kitchen & Beyond
- Mango Lemonade from Cincy Shopper
- Peach Mango Lemonade from A Cookie Named Desire
- Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade from I Love My Disorganized Life
- Pink Flamingo Lemonade from Fluster Buster
- Freshly Squeezed Homemade Lemonade from Women Living Well
- Blackberry Melon Lemonade from Real Kitchen & Beyond
- Strawberry Rhubarb Lemonade from Mom Foodie
- Lavender Lemonade from A Day In Candiland
- Vanilla Lemonade from Simply Scratch
Making homemade lemonade as one of your Valentine’s Day recipes is perfect since lemons are always in season during February and you can easily add fruit or food coloring to make the lemonade a beautiful shade of pink or red. My favorite Valentine’s Day recipes on this list is the Peach Mango Lemonade. Even though it isn’t pink, it is so rich and full of fruit flavor – everyone loves it.
The kids always like helping when making homemade lemonade, so make this a fun kitchen project! You can grab a beautiful pitcher to serve from, or maybe a big punch bowl. Let the kids help you slice lemons or the other fruits like strawberries, raspberries or mango. The best part, though, is definitely when they get to squeeze the lemon juice or use the juicer.
Get creative and serve these fun homemade lemonade recipes as part of your Valentine’s Day recipes menu plan not just on the big day, but throughout the week. Use fresh or frozen fruit to make yours the best homemade lemonade they have ever had!
Check out our other great ideas for Valentine’s Day!
15 Fun Toddler Valentine Crafts
14 Sweet Treats For Your Valentine
10 Kid-Friendly Desserts Inspired By Valentine’s Day
14 Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids
7 Memorable Valentine’s Day Gifts For The Ones You Love
Get Your Free Book!
Subscribe for weekly updates and tips by email plus this free ebook of fun family activities.