There are many things I enjoy about breastfeeding my kids. These range from benefits to special moments. While there are some days I may not like how dependent my children are on me, I know these first few years will go by fast. There are times when I feel touched out, but I do love how a nursing session can help my little one and I reconnect. Some days it’s a helpful reminder to slow down and enjoy the moment.
10 Things I Love About Breastfeeding
- Health Benefits – for baby and me
- Financial Savings – no formula to buy and presumably fewer doctor appointments due to the health/immunity benefits
- It’s portable
- Soothing when they are hurt or having a meltdown
- The smile mid-feeding
- Their little hand on my heart while nursing
- Getting that sleepy, warm and cozy feeling while nursing so we both doze off
- Milk coma (more seen in the newborn days when mama milk is a magical sleep potion!)
Is there anything you would add?