I know, I know, I know. It’s early January when many of us are trying to make healthy changes. I swear I am not trying to sabotage anyone’s progress with this crockpot nut cluster recipe! While it’s super easy to make I don’t expect to make it all the time…just special occasions.
I’m a sucker for sweets and am on indulgence overdose after my second pregnancy. You know, because I could finally eat whatever I wanted just before going back on limitations. These clusters are very tasty and hard to stop at just one (unless you make them huge like I did lol).
I swear it’s impossible to take a picture of these that looks good…
Crock Pot Nut Clusters Recipe
The original recipe calls for all peanuts but I decided to substitute cashews for half the peanuts. Unfortunately, many of my cashews burned! So be warned (though they still tasted good even with a touch of burnt flavor lol).
- 2 packages of Almond Bark (32oz total)
- 1 pkg butterscotch chips
- 1 pkg white chocolate chips
- 1 pkg semi sweet morsels
- 16oz salted peanuts
- 16oz cashews
- Add nuts to bottom of your crock pot.
- Add all the chips then broken pieces of Almond Bark.
- Heat on low for 2hrs then stir. You made need an additional 30 mins to ensure the bark is melted.
- Once it is melted, scoop out spoonfuls of the gooey mixture onto wax paper.
- Let cool and harden for about an hour. No need to freeze!
Recipe adapted from Christmas Crockpot Candy Recipe from Messy Thrilling Life.