Yesterday's post was kind of heavy so today I want you to relax and be entertained. I'm still working on the best way to marry the blog and the YouTube channel. I share videos 2 to 3 times a week, but they don't all make it into a post here.
Because I'm crazy. I don't know, I'm still tweaking our content calendar so there's a limited number of posts a day and the topics I want to cover are varied and plenty. (Anyone want to borrow some ideas?)
Anywho, if you missed seeing this video where I answered a list of random questions… you'll learn some random stuff about me. Like totally random. It's a tad on the longer side, but I tried to keep it interesting.
Hey! I'll even include the list down below so you can answer one or all if you'd like! Play along by doing a video, a blog post or a comment.
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
- Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
- Do you always smile for pictures?
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- Have you ever peed in the woods?
- Do you still watch cartoons?
- Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
- What do you drink with dinner?
- What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
- Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
- Can you change the oil on a car?
- Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
- Afraid of heights?
- Sing in the car?
- Dance in the shower?
- Is Christmas stressful?
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- First concert?
- Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- Nike or Adidas?
- Can you curl your tongue?
- Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- What was the last concert you saw?
- Can you swim well?
- Can you knit or crochet?