Here’s another dip that I make and is tasty for parties, football games, and just good ol’ fashion grazin’.
This is pretty easy to make so you don’t have to go out and buy salsa. We usually have these ingredients on hand most of the time.
- 1 can (14oz) Rold Gold Mexican Fiesta Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 can Whole Kernel Corn
- 16oz Velveeta Cheese
1. Cut the cheese up into chunks and put into a medium microwaveable bowl.
2. Partially drain the tomatoes and add to the bowl.
3. Heat in microwave for about 2 minutes.
4. Drain/rinse corn and black beans. Mix into bowl.
5. Heat for another 3 minutes or until all the cheese is melted. Stir, stir, stir!
6. Serve with chips and enjoy!
*This is a modified Velveeta recipe found on the box*