These are so yummy and easier to make than I thought. I looked up a few peanut butter ball recipes and they all were different – different measurements and slight variations on ingredients, so I just kind of did my own thing with this.
No Bake Dipped PB Choc Chip Balls
1.5c Peanut butter
1 stick butter, softened
2c (about 8) crushed graham crackers
3c confectioner’s (powdered) sugar
1/4c mini morsels/Choc chips
Almond bark or melted chocolate chips
1. Soften butter in microwave safe dish only 20 seconds at a time.
2. Bust up the graham crackers and put them into a large ziploc bag. Use a rolling pin, a jar, etc to further crush the crackers up.
3. Combine ingredients and mix together until it’s clumping up.
4. Roll into balls in the palms of your hands.
5. Put the balls in the fridge and torture everyone (including myself) all night. Everytime the fridge door opens you get a scent of yummy peanut butter!
6. Carefully melt your coating and dip/roll the balls then set on waxed paper.
7. Decorate with sprinkles if desired before the coating hardens.
8. Eat! Enjoy!