Maybe I’m playing this right now as I head to The Muppets screening? Yes, that’s right! I’m getting the opportunity to see the movie today. Don’t worry, I’ll share my thoughts in a few days!
‘Like’ THE MUPPETS on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/
THE MUPPETS opens in theaters everywhere on November 23rd!
In THE MUPPETS, Kermit joins Walter, Gary (Jason Segel), Mary (Amy Adams) and—eventually—the whole Muppet gang in the car for a trip of their own, as they endeavor to save Muppet Studios from evil oilman Tex Richman (Chris Cooper). So don’t despair. The Muppets can help keep kids busy and happy with…DISNEY’S “THE MUPPETS” ROAD TRIP GAME!!!
See if you can spot:
5 Kermit green cars
1 Person who looks like a relative of Gonzo’s
3 People who look like they just stepped off the Electric Mayhem Band bus
4 of Miss Piggy’s biggest fans. How can you tell? Easy, they could be
- a) Singing to themselves
- b) Fixing their hair in the mirror
- c) Blowing kisses to you through the window
- d) Blowing kisses to themselves in the mirror
2 Bumper stickers that are so funny, Fozzie Bear would add them to his act
4 People wearing suits they stole from Statler and Waldorf
3 Cars that are so patriotic, Sam the Eagle just might be driving them
- Sing the chorus of “Mahna Mahna” or “Rainbow Connection” at a red light or while driving through a tunnel
- Find a license plate from Smalltown, USA (or at least one that is red, white and blue)
- Find the letters of Disney’s “The Muppets” in license plates