The holidays are full of tasty snacks. Some are easier to make than others. As delicious as complex desserts may be, I prefer to make easier ones. You may be familiar with pretzel bites made with slightly melted chocolate and M&Ms, but I wanted to share this super yummy flavor combo that’s only available for a limited time.
Pumpkin Spice Candy Corn Pretzel Bites
- Square waffle like pretzels
- Pumpkin Spice Hershey’s Kisses
- Candy corn white chocolate M&Ms
- Preheat oven very low. The lowest mine goes is 170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Arrange pretzels in a single layer.
- Unwrap the pumpkin spice kisses and enjoy the aroma. Sample one, you know, for quality control. Mmmm!
- Place one kiss on each pretzel.
- Carefully put in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press candy corn M&Ms into the melty kisses.
- Place in fridge or freezer for at least 10 minutes to set. (They taste really good out of the freezer!)
I found it fun and tasty to use special fall flavors!
6 Recipes for Leftover Halloween Candy - Frugal Mom Eh!
Thursday 31st of October 2013
[…] Tasty Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Bites (Uses Pretzels, M&Ms and Hershey Kisses) […]
Wednesday 14th of November 2012
wow this is so easy! You wouldn't think it just by looking at them. What is great is that you can change up the kisses and m@ms for different flavor combos!
Monday 5th of November 2012
Oh!!! My daughter will love these!! Sound delicious! I am just afraid she will eat all the Kiss chocolate before I manage to add them...thanks for sharing
Thursday 8th of November 2012
Haha I was sneaking some myself :)