- 6 cups all-natural rice cereal
- 4 cups sugar-free/natural miniature marshmallows
- 4 tbsp margarine
- 2 boxes of FruitaBü Fruit Rolls
- Raisins or sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a small saucepan, melt the marshmallows with the margarine over low heat. Add rice cereal and stir to coat.
- Pour the mixture onto a lined baking sheet and let cool. Spray your hands with nonstick cooking spray, and form the rice cereal mixture into desired mummy shapes.
- Wrap the rice cereal mummies with FruitaBü Fruit Rolls and garnish with raisins for eyes. Enjoy!
Receipe provided by Stretch Island Fruit Co & Green Halloween. I received samples of Fruitabu, but was not compensated in any other way.
Saturday 29th of October 2011
OMG! I love this idea & it's healthier than a candy bar!!