Do you love holiday baking? If you are looking for a new recipe to try, this collection of tempting holiday cookie and bar recipes is sure to make your taste buds sing!
I love sweets, but cookies and bars are probably my favorites, especially during the holidays. Oh so many delicious flavors which makes it near impossible for me to have any self-control. I mean, I love cookies all year round, but it seems like people go all out baking a variety yummy treats this time of year.
Holiday Cookies and Bars Recipes
I collected a few of my favorite cookies and bars like snickerdoodles, peanut butter blossoms, magic coconut bars, and classic sugar cookies. There were plenty of tasty treats I haven't sampled yet, but the pictures made me want to lick my screen. So, I collected those recipes too. Some are easy, others are more complicated. I really should join a local cookie exchange sometime!
8 Bar Recipes for Christmas
- Unreal Cake Cookie Bars from Darcy & Brian
- Christmas Chocolate Layer Bars from The Kitchen is my Playground
- Gluten Free Peppermint 7 Layer Bars from Fearless Dining
- Browned Butter Cream Cheese Chocolate Chunk Bars from All in All
- Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Pie Bars from Snappy Gourmet
- Skinny Cranberry Bliss Bars from Skinny Taste
- Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars from Recipe Critic
- Coconut Peanut Butter Magic Cake Bars from Averie Cooks
28 Cookie Recipes for Christmas
- Peanut Butter Blossoms from The Country Chic Cottage
- Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies from Thrifty Jinxy
- Hot Chocolate Cookies from Cincy Shopper
- Old Fashioned Snowball Cookies from To Simply Inspire
- Chocolate Dipped Toffee Cookies from Uncommon Designs
- Peanut Butter Buckeyes from O Taste and See
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies from Finding Zest
- Candy Cane Cookies from Homecooking Memories
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies from Suburban Simplicity
- Perfect Frosted Sugar Cookies from Wholefully
- White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Cookies from Katarina's Paperie
- Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies from Carolyn's Homework
- Chocolate Cherry Blossom Cookies from Baking Beauty
- Peppermint Meringue Cookies from Living Sweet Moments
- White Chocolate-Bottomed Ginger Cookies from Bless This Mess
- Holiday “Candy” Cookie Pops from PPRG & F
- Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies from Baker Girl
- White Chocolate Dipped Snickerdoodles from Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups from The Gunny Sack
- Christmas Tree Peanut Butter Blossoms from Java Cupcake
- Holiday Cut Out Sugar Cookies with Easy Frosting from Sally's Baking Addiction
- Chai Spiced Sugar Cookies from My Baking Addiction
- Hot Cocoa Cookies from Chocolate & Carrots
- Puppy Chow Cookies from Cookies & Cups
- Chocolate Fudge Pomegranate Cookies from How Sweet It Is
- Secret Ingredient Christmas Cookies from Kevin & Amanda
- Melt In Your Mouth Eggnog Cookies from Cooking Classy
- Gingerdoodle Cookies from Baked By Rachel
We hope you found a few new cookie and bar recipes to add to your holiday baking. If you feel overwhelmed deciding which one to make, pick one or two to start with. If you have additional time, then pick another one. Otherwise, be sure to save this post and try a couple new cookie recipes and bar recipes each year!
What's your favorite holiday cookie or bar recipe?
Get weekly sanity saving parenting tips, recipes, and kids activities.