Last year we started to create more video content. This year I am planning to expand on this and have some ideas of fun video features to share with you. The work we've put into our YouTube channel seems to be paying off as our subscribers and views grow.
- 39 videos
- Over 500 subscribers
- Over 166,000 views in 2012 (over 200,000 lifetime views as of today)
I'm excited to get going on all these projects!
One of my favorite videos will always be our very first VLOG where Rissa stole the show….it didn't make it into our most viewed though!
Here are our top 10 most viewed videos:
- Moxie Girlz Magical Swim Mermaid (I don't understand how/why this one is so popular lol)
- Peppa Pig Peek & Surprise Playset by Fisher-Price Review
- HABA Waterpark Starter Kit Toy
- Diono RadianRXT Car Seat Review and Rear Facing Installation Demonstration
- Elefun Snackin' Safari Demo
- Toddler's Impression of DreamWorks How to Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular #DragonsLive
- Eddie Bauer Baby Trail Hiker Travel System Review
- Wuggle Pets Review
- Trick or Treating as Brobee 2012
- Quick Demonstration of Playskool Sesame Street LOL Elmo
What would you like to see in our videos?
Get weekly sanity saving parenting tips, recipes, and kids activities.