We are thrilled to partner with LEGO KidsFest to share event information and attend as media guests.
Four years ago we attended LEGO KidsFest and my daughter had a blast. I was not sure if there would be enough to do since she was a toddler, but we spent the majority of our time looking at the models and building with DUPLO bricks. She was ecstatic to pick out a Cinderella DUPLO set in the marketplace!
LEGO KidsFest in Milwaukee
Held over three days, this interactive LEGO® extravaganza brings all the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO together into one activity and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages. Whether one is a beginner with bricks or an experienced builder, there is truly something for everyone.
This exciting event will take place in Milwaukee Friday, October 7, 2016, through Sunday, October 9, 2016. Sprawling over three acres, LEGO KidsFest consists of five sessions over that weekend: Friday afternoon, Saturday Morning, Saturday Afternoon, Sunday Morning, and Sunday Afternoon.
The next tour stops this year will be in Texas, Ohio, and New England. BuzzEngine, a marketing and events company, has partnered with LEGO to produce the LEGO KidsFest national tour since its inception in 2009.
Click for schedule information and to purchase tickets. If you are interested in attending, don't delay!
LEGO KidsFest Activities
Each of the sessions offers the same interactive play areas and activities including:
- LEGO® Model Museum: super heroes, movie characters, animals, and much more made entirely from LEGO bricks
- Master Builder Lab: live demonstrations and activities with our world-renowned LEGO model Master Builders
- Creation Nation: be a part of the Great American Melting Pot by placing your unique LEGO structure into a giant map of the U.S.
- Race Ramps: build your own custom car and race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO® Friends: build a story for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
- LEGO® Ninjago: spin your way to becoming a Spinjitzu master
- LEGO® Star Wars™: build your own droid or Jedi action figure or visit our Hanger Bay Relay Race
- LEGO® Disney Princess™: create the perfect castle for your favorite fairytale princess
- LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS: design a shield of power to defeat the evil Jestro
- LEGO® CITY Studio: an exciting photo opportunity that puts you right into the action
- LEGO® JUNIORS: a buildable cityscape that helps kids graduate from DUPLO® to LEGO®.
- Brick Battle Zone: enter the arena where you are challenged to build higher, stronger, and faster
- Construction Zone: creative free build, play and display area
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can expand their imagination through colorful bricks
- LEGO Brand Retail and LEGO KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO products and official LEGO KidsFest tour merchandise
- Big Brick Pile: a gigantic pile made of a gazillion LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Build: its all about structure and design when you have only one color available
And much more!
Tickets for many cities have sold out with 25,000 to 30,000 visitors in attendance at each venue. Tour information and tickets are available by visiting www.LEGOKidsFest.com. Follow along with LEGO KidsFest on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @legokidsfest.
The hours will fly by while you and your family marvel at the incredible models built entirely from LEGO bricks and participate in a variety of interactive building activities. Be sure to stop by the marketplace to pick up a few gifts or add to your family's LEGO collection.
Get weekly sanity saving parenting tips, recipes, and kids activities.