Today marks 20 weeks, so we are halfway to the estimated arrival date. Woohoo!
I can hardly believe there's only 20 weeks left. I mean, I'm barely showing, for one (in my opinion anyway… I don't have that obviously round preggo belly). And there's so much to do yet!
- Crochet a baby blanket (well, need to learn how to crochet well first… eeps)
- Paint the nursery (more specifically, this is hubby's job)
- Train cats to stay out of the bassinet (although they haven't climbed in… yet)
- Make plastic canvas Nursery Rhyme pictures (I have the patterns, just need more yarn!)
- Find and sign up for classes: birthing and breastfeeding
- Find a daycare for when I return to work
- Find a pediatrician
- Purchase whatever essentials we don't get from dear sweet family and friends that are an absolute must for the first few weeks
Ok, so that doesn't look too insane… but I know the rest of this pregnancy is probably going to start flying by and I'll be in the delivery room before I know it!