I'm thrilled to be part of this fun giveaway event! After you read my mouth-watering review and enter for your chance to win a $20 gift card from us, you'll want to check out the linky for more chances to win. This event is only from 6/6-6/12!
Read on to enter to win a $20 GC here! (Warning, pictures may make you hungry!)
It's nice to get out of the house and dine out on occasion, especially now that Rissa does well sitting in a high chair and munches on some baby puffs. One place we don't get a chance to go to often is Chili's, so this event was a nice treat! The mission – to try and narrow down three foods I'd like all on one plate.
They have so many great options…
I love appetizer samplers and am a big fan of dipping sauces, so the Triple Dipper at Chili's was a perfect option for me. Sometimes it's frustrating when I can't mix and match a sampler plate, so getting to pick three out XXX choices was awesome. I like to have a very appetizer-y type food (like mozz sticks or potatoe skins) along with some chicken and some beef.
So… I picked the Big Mouth Bites (mini burgers), Chicken Crispers, and Loaded Potato Skins.
At first we talked about getting the Triple Dipper to split between us and meals, but I decided it would be meal worthy on its own. Just look at all that food!
I don't usually like onions on my burger, but these carmalized onions were sliced thin and really added to the flavor.
I received three dips: ranch, honey mustard, and sour cream. They were great to mix and match with my food selections. It's always a tough call whether I should ask for ranch or honey mustard with my chicken! The Chicken Crispers were very good. They were much larger than I expected. Brian even got to have half of one! I loved the batter – very tempura-like (the menu just said hand battered), which I enjoy.
Next time, I think I'd get a different combination. So many possibilities await!
We (err, I) couldn't resist dessert too, so we shared!
Want to make your perfect plate of 3? Head over to Shout Out to Eat Out to not only make a plate, but to be entered for chances to win more Chili's gift cards – you could win a $20 or a $333 gift card! Ends 6/30/11!
** Win! Chili's is generously sponsoring a $20 GC for a Tales From the Nursery reader! **
Open to anyone near a Chili's! 18+
Giveaway will be open until 11:30pm central on June 12th.
Leave one comment per entry. We now have the WordPress plugin “And the winner is…” that will randomly select the winning entry. Winner will be emailed and have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be selected. See full giveaway policies for additional details. You do not need to leave your email in the comment, just in the name/email form lines.
- +1 Fill out this form by entering Tales From the Nursery into the “blog hosting the giveaway” then leave me a comment below saying you did this!
Optional Extra Entries:
- +1 Tell me your 3 favorite foods you would like to have all on 1 plate in a comment below.
- +1 “Like” Chili's on Facebook and leave a comment that you do (new and old fans count!).
- +1 Follow @Chilis & @Shoutout2eatout on Twitter and leave a comment that you follow both.
- +1 Create your terrific trio located on http://www.shoutouttoeatout.com/ and comment with the URL link
- +1 Opt-In to Chili's email club here http://bit.ly/m6HYef (You'll receive a free appetizer certificate too!) – leave a comment that you did so!
- +1/Day Tweet out this and leave the permalink in a comment (get this by clicking on the date/time under on your tweet)
“At @Chilis Good Things Come In 3's! Check out @2Wired2Tired http://bit.ly/linkyrave for 200 chances to win in the #tripledipper linky rave!”
- +1 Write a post on your blog about your 3 favorite foods you would like to have all on 1 plate and mention the Shoutout2eatout.com promotion. Then comment with the URL link.
- +1 Follow Tales From the Nursery publicly on Google Friend Connect (GFC) – Leave your GFC name
- +1 Follow/Like Tales from the Nursery on TwitterOR Facebook (Leave username)
- +1 Subscribe to Tales From the Nursery by email (must confirm)
- +1 for each other open giveaway that you enter!
** FTC Disclosure: I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge by the company or PR representative in order to conduct an honest review. I was not compensated in any other way for this post. The thoughts, experiences, and opinions included are entirely my own and may differ from that of others. I am not liable for any issues you may incur from use of said product(s). Images used are owned by me or provided with the company’s permission unless otherwise sourced. See full disclosure information. If you have any questions you can contact me or leave a comment. **There is a chance I may win another gift card for being a host!**
Get weekly sanity saving parenting tips, recipes, and kids activities.