Looking for something to do this weekend? Here are a few ideas of family friendly activities in Ozaukee County.
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Cedarburg Annual Garden Walk hosted by the Cedarburg Woman's Club.
- Time: 9am-4pm Rain or Shine
- Cost: $8 in advance (available at Olsen's Piggly Wiggly, Cornerstone Community bank, Grafton Great Lakes Pool and Spa, Thiensville Johnson's Gardens Inc, and Cedarburg Lammscapes) or $10 at and of the 5 gardens during the walk.
- Walk through five beautiful gardens in Cedarburg and purchase raffle tickets for a variety of great prizes! Drawing will be held at 5pm after the walk and you do not need to be present to win.
Port Washington Farmer's Market – Downtown
- Time: 9am-1pm
- Cost: Free to walk around; varies based on purchases!
- Visit their Facebook Page for more information!
Port Washington 2012 Garden Club Walk
- Time: 9am-3pm
- Cost: $5 (children/students free) – must purchase on Saturday at the Pebble House or at any of the homes on the Garden Walk. For more info please visit PortGardenClub.org
The Muppets Movie at Cedarburg Community Pool W68 N851 Evergreen Blvd
- Time: 9pm-11pm
- Cost: Must have a season pass or purchase a daily pass (rate information available on the CCP website)
Wings of Hope at Cedarburg Community Center, W63 N641 Washington Ave.
- Time: 3pm-11pm
- Cost: $20 in advance or at the door – Proceeds support Children's Hospital
- Hosted by the Love 4 Lexi Foundation. Live music as well as food catered by Out & Out will be provided.
Grandma's Attic Rummage Sale at Cedarburg Senior Center, W63 N643 Washington Ave.
- July 14 & July 15
- A variety of items for sale excluding clothing.
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Maxwell Street Days Firemen's Park, W65 N796 Washington Avenue, Cedarburg
- Time: 7am-3pm; rain or shine
- Cedarburg's popular flea market with over 800 vendors. Lots of great items and deals!
Bandshell Concert Veterans Park in Port Washington
- Time: 6:30pm-8pm
- Cost: Free!
- Enjoy an evening of free music performed by local bands!
Get weekly sanity saving parenting tips, recipes, and kids activities.