Being a mom I am teeming with guilt: mom guilt, wife guilt, education guilt, food guilt… It never ends!
Heck, yesterday evening I was supposed to leave hubs with the kids for a couple hours while I checked out a local girls night out event. I was looking forward to it but decided at the last minute not to go. If just didn’t sound fun enough to justify the guilt about wanting to get away and actually getting away.
I have plenty of guilty pleasures though! Guilty pleasures are things I enjoy but either should not or am embarrassed to admit…so here we go!
My 20 Guilty Pleasures
- Snickers peanut butter squares
- Movie theater popcorn with extra butter
- A Solly’s burger(it’s a Milwaukee thing)
- Nickelback (and other “light rock”)
- Hair metal
- Reading Facebook drama and comments on The Stir
- Reading trashy romance novels (the explicitly descriptive kind)
- Wearing socks with sandals
- Hollywood Treasure
- Storage Wars
- Romantic comedies
- Scalp massages at the salon
- 90s sitcoms
- Jon Snow (from Game of Thrones)
- One hit wonders
- 20 minute hot showers
- Yoga pants
- Tour shirts
- Still saying “dude”
Do we share any of the same guilty pleasures? Tell me one of yours!
Get weekly sanity saving parenting tips, recipes, and kids activities.