2012 was quite the year for us here at Tales From the Nursery. There were ups and downs but overall I would say it was a pretty great year for our family and the blog. Let's take a look back at some of the highlights, shall we? (And if you are a newer reader, this is a great way to see what you missed! Kind of like the Cliff Notes of TFTN.) This round up was no easy task. We've posted over 2,200 times in the past 2.5 years!
Important (to me) highlights:
- We decided to try for a second baby, I got pregnant in March, and had Xander in December. I shared my pregnancy with everyone through a weekly pregnancy journal.
- I was invited to attend my first press trip with Disney in April to help promote Marvel's The Avengers.
- I attended my first blog conference at Brand and Bloggers Summit, then attended two more blogging conferences.
- I started a shift away from so many reviews and giveaway events and worked to share more content and personal posts.
- I started using video more!
- And we started posting about more local content.
My favorite posts:
All time favorites:
I always think its interesting how my personal faves match up with the most popular posts based on traffic. Do to using stumble Upon, etc, I didn't feel comfortable posting the popular by traffic posts. What were your favorite posts of the year?
Get weekly sanity saving parenting tips, recipes, and kids activities.