If you are looking for some Valentine's crafts to do with the kids here are 14 ideas for various ages. Most are perfect for preschoolers while some may be best for older children. There are even some free printable Valentine cards just in case you still need some for your kiddo to hand out!
courtesy of Disney's Spoonful.com
- Crayon pieces
- Heart-shaped metal cookie or muffin tin (our hearts are about 1 1/2 inches across)
- Scrap paper
- Double-sided foam mounting tape
- Colored card stock
- Heat the oven to 250°.
- Fill each mold with crayon pieces and bake until the crayons melt, about 10 to 15 minutes. Tip: Place a sheet pan under the crayons to catch any drips.
- Once they're cool, remove the hearts from the molds and smooth any rough edges by rubbing them on a piece of scrap paper.
- Use small pieces of foam tape to stick each heart to a 3-inch circle cut from card stock.Suggested messages:
You color my world
Valentine, you make my heart melt
Have a happy Valentine's Day, for “crayon” out loud!
Here are even more kid friendly crafts!
- Disney Princess Valentine Heart Rings
- Pencil Toppers
- Paper Flower Bouquet
- Ribbon Bracelets
- Personal Magic 8 ball
- Printable Toy Story Valentine’s Day Cards (Link to PDF download)
- Printable Phineas and Ferb Valentine’s Day Cards (Link to PDF download)
- Printable Disney Fairies Valentine Cards (Link to PDF download)
- No Sew Heart Pillow
- Valentine's Heart Garland
- Valentine's Pom Garland
- Candy Heart Necklace
- Playing Card Valentine's Day Banner
Get creative, get organized!
Need a fun way to label your craft containers? Or maybe a cute way to quickly apply your kiddo's name to multiple cards? How about some heart labels! In spirit of Valentine’s Day, Mabel's Labels is celebrating the love by offering $2 off heart labels! These versatile sticky labels are durable, waterproof labels that are perfect for identifying lunch containers, bottles, toys, sports equipment and much more. You’ll be amazed at what you can label. This offer is only valid 2/12 through 2/15 so don't miss your chance to shop this sale!
Craft directions and image used with permission.
Sale information contains affiliate link.
Get weekly sanity saving parenting tips, recipes, and kids activities.