The holidays are full of tasty snacks. Some are easier to make than others. As delicious as complex desserts may be, I prefer to make easier ones. You may be familiar with pretzel bites made with slightly melted chocolate and M&Ms, but I wanted to share this super yummy flavor combo that’s only available for a limited time.
Pumpkin Spice Candy Corn Pretzel Bites
- Square waffle like pretzels
- Pumpkin Spice Hershey’s Kisses
- Candy corn white chocolate M&Ms
- Preheat oven very low. The lowest mine goes is 170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Arrange pretzels in a single layer.
- Unwrap the pumpkin spice kisses and enjoy the aroma. Sample one, you know, for quality control. Mmmm!
- Place one kiss on each pretzel.
- Carefully put in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press candy corn M&Ms into the melty kisses.
- Place in fridge or freezer for at least 10 minutes to set. (They taste really good out of the freezer!)
I found it fun and tasty to use special fall flavors!
Simple Family Fun Activities
From low cost activites to craft projects, keep the kids busy with these ideas.