Do you have a passion for reading and telling others about the world you were just immersed in? How about a creative mind that can concoct delicious dishes or cute crafts?
I would love to offer more book reviews, crafts, and recipes to my readers, but I need your help to do it! I love reviewing children’s books with Rissa, but I don’t have the time (unfortunately) to read a lot. I receive offers for some very interesting sounding books, but have to pass. I don’t want them to wait a year for me to get through their book!
What I’m Looking For:
- 1-3 people for books, recipes and crafts (no more than 1 person per category)
- Blogger or non-blogger – If you are a blogger, we’ll want to talk and make sure you won’t get overwhelmed balancing both. If you aren’t one, but have considered it, well, now you can try it out!
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and post at least 2 times a month
- Good communication
- Thorough and honest writing
What’s In It For You:
- Possibly some food related products
- Link back to your blog and social media accounts (if you have them)
- Some other stuff I can’t think of right now… hangin’ out with me. 😛
If you are interested please fill out this form to apply. Then we can chat!
Simple Family Fun Activities
From low cost activites to craft projects, keep the kids busy with these ideas.