One of the biggest challenges busy families face is taking the time to prepare healthy meals. Diet-to-Go is aware of this so their goal is to help make it easier for people to stick to their weight loss resolutions by offering fresh diet delivery straight to your door. They offer three distinct menu plans, several meal plan options, and hundreds of healthy meals. The meals cover breakfast, lunch, and dinner so all you have to worry about is healthy snacks. Each meal is complete – no need to purchase or prepare additional side items either.
Lunch: Mushroom Ravioli with vegetables
Facts about Diet-to-Go:
- Most inexpensive fresh diet delivery service on the market.
- Recently rated #1 diet delivery company by Epicurious
- There are no cancellation fees or gimmick pricing. There is no commitment or contract, and they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- 3 unique menus (low-fat, vegetarian & low-carb) and 20 plans to choose from.
- According to a University of Washington study published in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, high-quality, healthy foods cost on average $18.16 per 1,000 calories – just for the ingredients! That’s why eating healthy with Diet-to-Go is such a great value. With Diet-to-Go, you can get a delicious variety of fully prepared, healthy meals for just $17.02 per 1,000 calories. And, everything you need is included. No shopping, no complicated recipes, and no messy clean-up – It’s like having your own personal chef. Best of all, it may be less expensive than trying to do it on your own.
Dinner: Chicken pizza, broccoli, crackers, and cheese wedge
The meals arrive in an insulated package and labeled for your convenience. You can store them in the fridge if you will be eating them within a few days or in the freezer to keep a bit longer. Most meals can easily be heated up without thawing too. Directions for preparing thawed or frozen are included on the bottom of each tray. The time you can save by not having to shop and prepare your meals can be used to exercise to really keep you going with your weight loss goals!
Lunch: Sezchuan turkey burger, multigrain roll, carrot and beet salad
Connect with Diet-to-Go on their website, Facebook, and Twitter @diettogo. Want to try their diet delivery service? Get 20% off any meal plan from 1/9/13- 1/31/13 using coupon code: jan20percentoff
Dinner: Sausage penne pasta, carrots, and peas.
Disclosure: This shop is part of a compensated social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO
Get weekly sanity saving parenting tips, recipes, and kids activities.