If I Caught a Leprechaun… [Because Prompts are Fun]
It’s almost St. Patrick’s Day, which means we’re daydreaming about shamrocks, green beer, and leprechauns. Okay, maybe not quite, but I sure would love to locate a big pot o’ gold – wouldn’t you?
(Does anyone else find it odd that I’m afraid of clowns but leprechauns don’t bother me? Well, that scary movie one freaks me out.)
If I Caught a Leprechaun…
5 things I’d buy with his pot of gold:
- A bigger house with a kitchen that actually has counter space. Seriously, have you seen my small kitchen space?
- A trip to Ireland (assuming I wasn’t already there to catch him).
- A brick and mortar shop for cloth diapers and babywearing… and space for mamas to hangout with the kids.
- A lifetime supply of Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs. They are truly better than the regular ones. Without the gold I’ll have to start making these homemade peanut butter cup eggs.
- More money… buy investing and saving (after paying off our debt).
I suppose these are fairly practical. I’d be tempted to go crazy with frivolous things, but would just buy random stuff whenever I felt like it… like a whole bunch of Doctor Who stuff and a replica Iron Throne from the Game of Thrones series.
I wonder if gold coins have an exchange rate?
You know, if I actually found his pot I bet it’d be filled with those chocolate coins. (Who teaches kids to eat money?)
What would you do with a lucky pot o’ gold?
Tags: because prompts are fun, humor, saint patricks day