Seeking Part-Time Contributors: Book Reviewer, Recipes, Crafts
Do you have a passion for reading and telling others about the world you were just immersed in? How about a creative mind that can concoct delicious dishes or cute crafts?
I would love to offer more book reviews, crafts, and recipes to my readers, but I need your help to do it! I love reviewing children’s books with Rissa, but I don’t have the time (unfortunately) to read a lot. I receive offers for some very interesting sounding books, but have to pass. I don’t want them to wait a year for me to get through their book!
What I’m Looking For:
- 1-3 people for books, recipes and crafts (no more than 1 person per category)
- Blogger or non-blogger – If you are a blogger, we’ll want to talk and make sure you won’t get overwhelmed balancing both. If you aren’t one, but have considered it, well, now you can try it out!
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and post at least 2 times a month
- Good communication
- Thorough and honest writing
What’s In It For You:
- Possibly some food related products
- Link back to your blog and social media accounts (if you have them)
- Some other stuff I can’t think of right now… hangin’ out with me. :P
If you are interested please fill out this form to apply. Then we can chat!
Tags: book reviews, books, cooking, crafts, recipes