Here’s a Father’s Day gift idea that is sure to be enjoyed! And with Applebee’s 2 for $20 deal it’s sure to be a hit. (I know it will be around here. We like going to Applebee’s for dinner!)
Who says gift cards are impersonal?
With Applebee’s Digital Gift Cards, you can upload a photo, write a personalized note and record a special voice message letting Dad know exactly how special he is. And you can time the delivery so Dad receives his gift on his mobile device or email first thing on Father’s Day.
The full line up of features for Applebee’s Digital Gift Cards includes:
- Buy and send online instantly, 24/7
- Record personalized voice message
- Send to mobile device and to e-mail address
- Post on Facebook
- Customize with photos and personal messages
- Text notifications and receipts
- Ability to purchase for future delivery
- Purchase at www.applebees.com and on Applebee’s Facebook Fan Page
- Cost-effective, no shipping, handling fees
- Redeemable at nearly 1900 U.S. and Canadian Applebee’s locations
** WIN **
Applebee’s has generously offered a giveaway!
Prize: One $25 Digital Gift Card
Open to US and Canada; 18+
Giveaway will be open until 11:30pm central on June 17th.
Leave one comment per entry. We now have the WordPress plugin “And the winner is…” that will randomly select the winning entry. Winner will be emailed and have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be selected. See full giveaway policies for additional details. You do not need to leave your email in the comment, just in the name/email form lines.
To Enter – Complete ONE or more of the following entries: (New and existing fans count)
- +1 Visit Applebees.com and tell me your favorite menu item
- +1 “Like” Applebees on Facebook
- +1 Follow @Applebees on Twitter
- +1/Daily Tweet:
Treat dad this #fathersday w/ @Applebees digital gift card! Enter to #win $25 GC at @Syrana’s #giveaway US/Can til 6/17 http://bit.ly/iZSQ3J
- +1 Follow Tales From the Nursery publicly on Google Friend Connect (GFC) – Leave your GFC name please and who you follow (separate comments for each)
- +1 Follow/Like Tales from the Nursery on Twitter OR Facebook (Leave username)
- +1 Subscribe to Tales From the Nursery by email (must confirm)
Good luck and happy winnings! (Want more giveaway goodies then check out our other open blog giveaways?)
FTC Disclosure: I received a gift card free of charge by the company or PR representative. I was not compensated in any other way for this post. The thoughts, experiences, and opinions included are entirely my own and may differ from that of others. The promotion details were provided to me, please check the sponsor’s website for any changes. I am not liable for any issues you may incur from use of said product(s). Images used are owned by me or provided with the company’s permission unless otherwise sourced. See full disclosure information. If you have any questions you can contact me or leave a comment.