Thanksgiving printables like this great list are just what you need to keep kids busy during the busy fall break. Whether you are a homeschooler and want some fun things to add to your routine, or you are a parent that knows that holiday break will require extra activities, this list is full of amazing options to keep your kids busy.
15 Kid-Friendly Thanksgiving Printables
This post contains some affiliate links.
I love these fun Thanksgiving printables that are perfect for any kid to stay busy while you cook, clean, or entertain. From some fun homeschool packs to printable games, and even some fun place cards, this list is a great way, to begin with finding fun fall activities for kids.
I love printing out these great Thanksgiving printables, grabbing some craft paints, glue, scissors, and colored felt sheets, or pipe cleaners, and letting the kids have fun creating and playing with their craft area while I get dinner prepped. It is especially handy if you happen to be hosting Thanksgiving at your home this year.
- Free Printable Thanksgiving I Spy from Life Over C’s
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Games for Kids from I Can Teach My Child
- Thanksgiving Printables: Same or Different from 3 Boys And A Dog
- Free Thanksgiving Owl Printable Homeschool Pack for Pre-k and Kindergarten from Gym Craft Laundry
- Thanksgiving Coloring Pages from Simple Fun For Kids
- Thanksgiving Cootie Catcher from The Country Chic Cottage
- Free Thanksgiving Word Search Puzzles from Real Life At Home
- Printable Thanksgiving Place Cards for Kids from Sight And Sound Reading
- Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt (FREE Printable!) from Thinking Outside The Sandbox
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcake Free Printable from DIY Candy
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Placemat with Activities from Thrifty Jinxy
- Free Turkey Day Kids (Pre-K – K) Printable Pack from Six Time Mommy
- Thanksgiving Word Search from Temecula Blogs
- Yes Please, No Thank You Thanksgiving Manners for Kids from Things To Share And Remember
- Thanksgiving Kids Craft: Handprint Turkey Crown from The Suburban Mom
Think your kids won’t have enough to do this holiday break? Look no further than my top picks for Thanksgiving printables. You can have fun with some classic ideas, or think outside the box with new ways to keep kids busy like using a scavenger hunt or letting them cut out a printable to go on top of simple cake mix cupcakes. The ideas are endless, and since they are all free printables, it makes it totally affordable in the process!
More Thanksgiving Ideas:
Get Your Free Book!
Subscribe for weekly updates and tips by email plus this free ebook of fun family activities.